Shopping Cart:
now in your cart 0 items


Currencies:


English


EXPRESS SHIPPING

EXPRESS SHIPPING

$14.95


DISCREET, Express Shipping. Get your product lightning fast.
All orders must be in by 3:00pm est and within 1 hour of a major airport to get next day service.(70% of the country) The other 30% are considered rural and may not arrive next day and may take 2 days.
This price is in addition to the standard handling charge of $6.95.
All Shipping is plain wrapping like the image shown above.




This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 04 February, 2010.

Customers who bought this product also purchased...